Product Reviews: Jingle Jungle Ice Packs

Again, these came with the breast pump package I purchased as I mentioned in this post. In short,

The ice packs serve their intended purpose.

They are considerably cheap too. 3 ice packs for RM15.90 (which is RM5.30 per pack).

BUT.

They did it messily. My cooler bag was in a state of chaos at the end of the day. Water coming from condensation process of the ice packs as they melt is totally unstoppable. There were time when it looks like as if I accidentally poured 1 oz of water into the bag (okay, that might be an exaggeration, but you get what I mean).

I also found another unlikable feature of these packs. They do not harden well if they were stacked together in the fridge for a minimum of 8 hours. Maybe if they were left for a longer period, they will totally harden but I am yet to confirm it. Till then, my verdict is…

Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.