How to Take Screen Capture Using Samsung Galaxy S

October 02, 2012
When people was raving about Galaxy SIII...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am still stuck with my Galaxy S.



Whatevssss....

So, this post is dedicated solely for those who loved to use their mobile to its last boot, just like me. I love things that last, explaining my never ending loyalty to some products, much to my hubs chagrin.

Without further ado, yeah, how to do the screen capture? Might be easy for some, but to those who didn’t know it (just like me), it’s intimidating when suddenly there was this pop up saying ‘Screen captured. Save as image file.’ And all the while you are just toying with the phone, definitely not taking any captures. How did the phone did it?

Actually, it is relatively easy.

First, identify what you want to capture. Instagram home page? A website containing a symbol you like? Anything.

Second, press the ‘Back’ button and hold.

Third, press the home button and walla! Screen captured.

Explanation explained.

Examples of screen caps I took;

Do surf getandroidstuff for more info about your Android!

Screen cap of my baby turning 7 months! ^^



Cik Atun: Happy screen capping everyone!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.