Guilty Pleasures

People say that you knew you have changed when you sensed your priorities, your preferences, your view of life, something important, went from A to B after quite some time...

I think I am such a simpleton because none of the above applies to me. Instead, it was my guilty pleasure.

Then, it was either electric-pink high heels (love the look, never worn till this date), new handbag (which I don't need), a treat of gelato (even after seriously promising I'll watch my diets)...

But now, it was either...

Not doing the dishes (even when the sink was filled to the brim)

Passing nuggets as main dish for dinner (when hubs actually wanted a real piece of chicken)

Lying around with Haifa (even if the clothes begged to be folded)

And the list goes on.

It’s embarrassing to write about this but thinking about it again, I believe almost every single person in this world wants a chance of lazying around at least once in their life time.

And I, being extra special, wanted it to be at least once in a long day.

Is it too much to ask for? I wonder.



Cik Atun: Dasar pemalas! Hahaha!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.