Peeping tom at Heritage Hotel, Ipoh. Careful ladies!

I can’t believe this!!! I was browsing through Facebook when I learnt about a peeping tom at 4-star Heritage Hotel in Ipoh! I remember going there last year for berbuka puasa! Ewwww.. luckily we never had any meetings there.

For someone who declared herself Ipoh Mali, I feel very obligated to share this with my readers!

I had to copy this from Miss Angelina Leonara Facebook so that people who don’t have an account on that popular social web can have access to the story. I hope she won’t mind.

Please help to share so no next victim - Male Staff of Heritage Hotel Ipoh Caught Peeping Inside the Ladies!
by Angelina Leonora on Sunday, 2 September 2012 at 02:01 ·

Heritage Hotel Ipoh
Lobby - Female Toilet

My friends and I reached Heritage Hotel on 1st September 2012, about 3pm. We were at the lobby while waiting for the receptionists to work on our bookings. Seeing a few of my female friends went to the toilet, I decided to go after.

I was alone, thinking nothing bad will happen since we are in a hotel. As I went into the ladies, I check on each cubicle, looking for the "squatting" one. However, there is no "squatting" cubicle. Therefore, I went into the first cubicle.

I was done (but still sitting on the toilet seat) and I saw a shadow walked pass the door in front of me. There was no footsteps' sound at all. There was no sound of the door opened and closed just like when I first came in as well. I knew something was wrong.

I took the hose and run the water inside the toilet (I was still sitting). Then I put back the hose and looked up to my left. I stared blankly and...

I SAW A PAIR OF FREAKING EYES LOOKING DOWN AT ME!

I was so frightened and the first thing I did was to SCREAM though I knew no one will come to help me. Plus, I didn't bring anything with me, even my phone! At least it scared him and he ran outside. I stood there for a while, scared that maybe another person may still be outside waiting for me.

When I ran outside, I asked my friends if they saw a man ran out. They didn't see anyone. The guys then reported to the security guard. We were not allowed to watch the CCTV even though we requested. I went back to my room at about 3.50pm when the security guard called us about 4.00pm. They asked us to go to one of their meeting rooms.

The management had watched the CCTV and the culprit is one of the hotel's staff. The lady in charge of this issue at that time was Ms. Karen Boey Wang Mun, the Executive Housekeeper (she claimed herself the Housekeeper Manager). They managed to bring the culprit in after we requested. However, they did not want to reveal the Manager on duty. What a cowardly action!

They did not want us to make a police report ourselves and to spread this case, wanting to take care of the hotel's image since Heritage Hotel Ipoh is a 4-star hotel. There were a group local actors and actresses who stayed there for a night as there's a fan-meeting function at Kampar. Therefore they wanted to solve this case internally.

We voiced out what would satisfy me since we were supposed to have a happy trip in Ipoh until this happened - to give me and my friends a free night stay (10 rooms in total). Unfortunately, they are not willing to accommodate what we wanted and instead, give us a ridiculous counter offer! Offer one free night stay for ONE room and free buffet for me and my friends as an entertainment.

Since we can't get into an agreement, my side requested the hotel to write an apology letter with letter head. The person then told us off that if we want to report to the police, we can go ahead. It was already 7.00pm by then.

Seriously what the fuck? Who's the victim over here? And they think we cannot afford ONE night and buffet?! What made me even mad is the lady said the following:


"Fortunately I am being honest here" - meaning she could have hidden the CCTV and could have denied everything!

"No one knows what exactly happened inside" - WTF!! Meaning I created it???!!

Therefore I'm not going to negotiate anything and will make a report at the police station after dinner. I wanna make an awareness so no one will get hurt next.

And friends, please feel free to spread this around. I apprecitate it, thank you!

This is the culprit! One of Heritage Hotel Ipoh's staff who is from Nepal.


Police Report



















































































So! Ipoh Ladies! Heads up when you went to the toilet, be it at a 5-star hotel lobby toilet. You never know what's gonna happen so be alert and be careful about it.

Thank you Miss Angelina Leonara for sharing this via Facebook.



Cik Atun: Scary!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.