Very Obviously Sleepy But Fights It

It happened to me almost all the time when I am forced to sit through a meeting which discuss none of my core business. Sleepy, but fights it. So that I won't become a laughingstok of everyone. I did it to survive. Ha!

But when it comes to my baby, I really didn't get why she did it. Very obviously she is sleepy, but she rather fights it. Refused to sleep and resorted to crying.

Adoi.. Challenging betul. It's a relief that people invented pacifier. But that too need the right timing! Only gave it when she starts to suck her finger, if not she'll cry harder. T_T Makes mummy wanna cry too!



Cik Atun: I don't even know why I am writing this. O_o

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.