Chaotically moving in

July 09, 2012
...or moving in chaotically?

That aside, we moved in already! Yeay!!!



Daisypath Anniversary tickers


It felt like yesterday when we had the conversation with contractor Y about building our dream house. And today we are actually living in it!

I am so happy, at the same time feeling a bit sad, tired, excited, worried, and scared mindless. All these emotions were jumbled up in my mind and heart for the past few days until my head hurts!

It felt so surreal! After all these while... I felt like crying too. *sobs*

Thank you Allah for this ‘gift’ You had presented us with. We can’t thank You enough, so we will continue to thank You everyday. Thank you.

I’ll post more about this later... until then. Taaa...!



Cik Atun: *does a happy dance*

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.