Weddings Rush~!

The time had come to yet another season of weddings. I am aware that weddings do take place all year long, but in Malaysia we all knew that the perfect time to organise a wedding is when the school holiday came.

To be honest, I wed on a public/school holiday too.

For 4th of June, I had received 4 invitations to weddings, not to mention one of my cousins is also getting engaged. So it is frustrating to decide which wedding you should go to, and even more frustrating and apologetic to say, ‘I’m sorry, I cannot make it to your wedding because I had to attend somebody else’s’ when you knew they came to yours. T__T

That said, I actually wanted to post a picture I snapped on the way to work last Friday.


For a moment of awe, I realised maybe that was how other people had reacted when they saw my car, decorated for the occasion, gliding away on the road to my destination.

To the pengantin inside, may Allah bless you with a happy marriage. Amin.





Cik Atun: Remember this car?

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.