Tested and Recommended: Dalacin T

Disclaimer: This is NOT an advertorial.


Salam and Hello everyone!!! What a lovely weather, isn’t it?

Okay, enough pleasantries. So today, I’m going to introduce a new label, called Tested and Recommended.

A little bit of introduction here... while driving home alone yesterday, worn out by a project I’m working on (thank God I finished it in time, yeay!), I was thinking what to write here since my posts were getting a bit boring lately.

Actually, I was getting lazier and even lazier as time goes by. I love blogging, but blogging about my ordinary life will be a tiny bit boring. On top of that, I am actually quite a private person (Ha ha, the irony). I wanted to talk more about my wedding last year, but I often find myself staring at the blinking cursor, not knowing how or what to write.

I visited one of my followers’ blog, by Shazreeyana Shukri and I found myself reading lots of her reviews on make-up or skincare regime.

So I thought to myself, why not I write about my skincare/make-up favourite products. To be perfectly honest, my skincare regime was not something that I can be proud of but since it works for my skin, I have no complaints.

And I think it is fair to give you readers a fair warning, that I am a cheapskate. Sad, but true. I am a bit stingy when it comes to splurge when you could steal.

Okay, this is getting too long so here’s the first Tested and Recommended post, Dalacin T!


It is not exactly a beauty product, however, it contain the active ingredient clindamycin phosphate, which is an antibiotic medicine. This active ingredient kills off bacteria, so that’s why Dalacin T is great to combat acne!

It also stops the spreading of infection (since it’s an anti-biotic) so it is more or less successful in stopping acne to ‘travel’ all over your face.

En Q and I had been using this for quite some time, and usually we are happy with the result. My big pimples, after applying it on, become noticeably smaller. In addition, you can use this solution if your pimple ‘broke’ while toweling your face (or even when you purposely breaking them).

Nevertheless, every product has side effects. This one is not an exception. It can cause skin to dry extensively. My way of combating this limitation, is to apply my moisturizer right after the solution dried up! It can also cause skin irritation such as redness and itching.

The other downside, it stink. Haha. You’ll get this uncomfortable sensation in your nose when you inhaled the product rather deeply and it can also cause stinging to the eyes.

However, since it worked on my acne, I was willing to endure the ‘pain’ to embrace a beautiful me.

The product can be purchased at Guardian or any other pharmacies since it is a controlled medicine. It is priced at RM32.50 (the last time I bought it, which was like, last year?).

Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡



Cik Atun: Jerawat batu no more!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.