Re-organizing the Blog

May 21, 2011
A typical Saturday without En. Q. Boring. T___T

I decided to re-organize my blog and I am glad I took the time to do it. First thing I changed a whole lot of my labels. Maybe nobody had noticed that my labels were totally in an out of control state before, but now that I re-defined everything, they were now organized better, in my humble opinion.

Next I re-arranged the side bar layout so that it would be easier to navigate (I think). I didn’t add any new widgets; I like them the way they were now. By re-arranging things I thought my blog looked even neater. He he.

But today the lesson I learnt is that blogging is actually a lot of work. I kind of agree with Cheryl about what she had said about blogs in her latest post. I wish I would be able to keep this blog for a long time, regularly posting at least once in three/four days.

I had created the blog for my own self, and certainly I would love to keep it.

Until next time. Tada.





Cik Atun: Blogging sure is fun! ^^

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.