Movie Outing: The Sorcerer's Apprentice

July 25, 2010
Dating dengan En. Tunang... hehe~ sudah lama tak tengok movie bersama. Kali ni malas nak buat movie review. I don't know why. Maybe... too lazy? Haha~

The film was nice. Jay Baruchel was his old self (which made me tad bit dissappointed with his performance). Don't get me wrong, he's funny and all... tapi bila tengok je die muncul kat skrin, mesti teringat dia as Kirk Kettner in She's Out of My League. Nicholas Cage.. okay. The rest of the cast was okay too. But I found myself loving Toby Kebbels as Drake Stone. Maybe I was a little bit biased, because he spoke in British accent. Haha! (Lurrvvvveeee British accent.)

The effects? Nicely done. Neat. The scene where they incorporated the old German poem with the same title of the movie was funny. Haha. Nice one.

So, in short, watchable with funny moments. But to label it as mind-blowing, drop dead gorgeous movie? Nope. Certainly not.



Cik Atun: But I enjoyed myself. ^^

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.