Hello 2013!

January 01, 2013
To be honest it seemed time flew by too quickly this year for me. I don’t know whether our little princess had something to do with that or I am actually getting older that time seems to be jealous of me of late. Hehe.

Alhamdulillah, I went through 2012 with my head held high, the journey not always smooth with bits and bumps here and there, but overall, it was pleasant and joyful. Thank you Allah…

Blogging-wise, I think 2012 was a bit better than 2011 had been. Haha. I will try my best to post more often, regardless having readers or not. LOL

As for new year resolution, to be perfectly honest, I never had one for like ages. It’s personal preferences, because to me goals are to be set when you think you are completely ready to pursue them seriously, and the deadline should be shortened or extended accordingly, taking time, budget and other priorities into consideration. 

However, this year, I will challenge myself and have the so-called AZAM TAHUN BARU. I had this one personal project, buried, re-surfaced and buried again for the past years, without any planning done for it. I think it’s time to start addressing it seriously, and I might just as well start now.

I won’t be declaring what it is here of course, but head up 2014. We’ll see if my 2013 new year resolution come into life by 31 December 2013. Any of you are reading this, please pray for my success. ^^

Apart from that, I have an announcement to make. My ever popular post, Prosedur perkahwinan by Jabatan Agama Islam Perak (JAIP) will be edited and it will no longer bear the title or any info I copied and pasted from Portal Rasmi Jabatan Agama Islam Perak (JAIP).

The reason why? Check these first.


Every single time I get these types of questions, I feel bad. Why? Because these people are searching for answers, but I cannot give them any. All I can say was ‘Mohon rujuk pejabat agama’ and I had been repeating this quite few times. And I think it is enough before I became a broken record.

I am sorry that I am not much a help. Thank you for your visit.

Okay, I am definitely not turning this into a sombre post so happy new year everyone. Have a blast this year ahead!



Cik Atun: Happy new year friends!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.