Public Apology

September 07, 2011
I had an epiphany last night regarding my previous post: Dear owners of PETKNODE. May you rot in hell. If you notice, by the time you were reading this, that particular post had been updated and may no longer carry the same post title when it was posted back in Monday.

Why the sudden change of heart?

Firstly, while writing that particular post, I am very much aware I was brimming with anger. Who wouldn’t? Being a cat lover since ages, looking at the level of cruelty acted on those poor, innocent cat had to endure made me sick and made me VERY ANGRY indeed.

However, as I am in the right mind at this moment, I would like to add, no matter how many sins the owner of PETKNODE had committed, it is not my place to actually say – written or verbally – that somebody, anybody should rot in hell. I apologise for my thoughtless words.

I realised I am a sinner myself, and even if I were to die today, nobody but Allah knows my place in the after life. Will it be heaven or hell. Wallahualam. Nevertheless, I will do my best to seek His forgiveness and try to be a good Muslim.

The same goes to the PETKNODE owners. If they repented and vowed not to do the cruel deed again, and being The MOST Merciful, it is not impossible for Allah to forgave them for what they had done.

Again, I would like to stress that it is certainly not place, my authority, to condemn anyone saying they should rot in hell.

It was a mistake on my part, and I am sorry. But that’s the only part I felt apologetic about.

When it comes to the malice done to the poor 300++ cats at the boarding, I condemned you, the PETKNODE owners.

Shame on you.

Because of greed, a pure heart given by Allah for use to cherish and value every single living thing in this world is stained.

Shame on you.



Cik Atun: PLEASE REPENT!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.