Happy Anniversary En. Q~!

It had been 7 years since that fateful day. And around this time of the day too, if I still remember the event correctly.

You made me laugh and cry, so blissfully happy until this very date. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Thank you for putting up with my antics especially on my obsession with K-pop or K-drama or even Hindi movies. Thank you for always being there for me even though I can be very childish and unreasonable at times. Thank you for deciding to spend your life with me from November onwards. I can’t thank you enough for entering my life. Thank you.

Happy anniversary dear. I hope we can still celebrate this day together when the next millennium arrives.


Our feets on the old Kilometre Zero at Madrid, Spain.





Cik Atun: Sangat happy harini!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.