Tested and Recommended: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion/Gel

August 26, 2011
It certainly had been a while since I wrote about any product I had been using and happy with the result, so naturally I felt compelled to write about one today.

I had been using Clinique ever since I came back from Cardiff armed with Clinique Three Step starter kit which I bought at an airport in London (I couldn't remember it was Stansted or Heahtrow, but never mind that tiny forgotten information).

The infamous 3-Step Regime

I decided to wait until my current skincare products depleted and started using Clinique around September 2010.

It had been disastrous! -_-;;

I experienced breakout like I had never experienced before and I suspected 3 main factors contributed to my skin's rebellion.

1. My eating habit changed. I consumed oily and santan-y dishes almost everyday compared to once a week while abroad.
2. The weather differences between the cool and windy Cardiff and hot and humid Ipoh.

3. Clinique skin care regime.

I couldn't do much about the other two, so I decided to switch to another skincare regime. But since the moisturising lotion which I bought as a starter kit has a staggering 200ml crammed in the bottle, I decided it would be such a waste to abandon it just because the cleanser and toner were BAD for my skin.

I had some doubts before using the lotion with other beauty product but surprisingly it did its job, which thoroughly moisturising my skin at least 6 hours after applying it on my face.

It prevented my skin to dry out like it usually does, combat few patches of flakes that I usually found on my chin and prepped my skin before I slapped bits of compact powder on my face.
The 200ml Moisturising Lotion
The lotion's consistency was a bit 'heavy' to be perfectly honest, it is definitely not lightweight and it will make your skin look super oily if you applied a bit too much.

Because of this problem, after the 200ml bottle was finished, I went to purchase the same moisturising lotion but in gel form. The ingredients were the same, the only thing is in gel form, the lotion is lightweight and prevent your skin to come off as grease at a point.

It certainly does the job and I am happy. Although it was quite hard for a stingy woman like me to spend RM160 for 125ml of moisturising gel, my hubby said it will be worth the penny of my skin turned out okay after using it.

I could do nothing but agree. Haha.

Now that my skin look considerably OK now... I am happy. Now double the happiness when En. Q pick up the bill. Hahaha~

Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡



Cik Atun: Kulitku lembut aja! Ha~

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.