Movie Marathon

August 16, 2011
This had been sitting on the post list since ages. Sorry that I totally forgot about you post, it’s just I didn’t have the time to check back on you and hit the Publish Post button-thingy (I sincerely didn’t know what it is called. T.T)

Anyway... hubby and I went through a movie marathon week where we completely flung our money to the cinema. Not that I regret watching those entertaining film plus date with my own hubby, it was more that I regretted spending too much in a span of less than two weeks for just, movies. And popcorn. Hot dogs too. *Sigh*

It all started with Kung Fu Panda… we went with high spirit and ended up looking at a bunch of monitors that read

Kung Fu Panda – SOLD OUT

Without much thinking En. Q suggested Pirates of Caribbean instead, since we arrived at the cinema anyway. I agreed without any objection of course, although I was a bit disappointed not being able to see Po in action that particular night. I shared my review on Pirates here.

To cut the story short, we came back the next day for Kung Fu Panda, and naturally, we got the seats. And we kept coming back for more movies. -_-;;

I like doing reviews but it’s too much for me to review all of the films we watched one by one so I’ll just post the movie title and moments that I love most in those films.

SPOILER BEWARE!

Pirates Of The Carribean – On Stranger Tide

When Phillip asked for Syrena forgiveness... awwww~

Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Kung Fu Panda


The last scene, where Po hugs Tigress so tightly after the big fight. The way Crane’s jaw literally dropped and Tigress priceless expression, funny!

Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


X-Men First Class


When Charles evokes Magneto’s memory of his mother, tears escaped his eyes and my heart pained. *sad*

Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Green Lantern


When Carol exclaimed,

What do you think? Just because I didn’t see your cheekbones I wouldn’t recognise you at all?

Ha! The irony.

Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

And... being a lazy bum I am, I'll stop right here and maybe I'll add some more later on. Till then. Tada.



Cik Atun: Watched too many movies to remember.

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.