The Sweetest Moment by Captura Studio

I hired the amazing guys from Captura Studio for my big day, for I wanted beautiful and nice pictures to look at after the wedding is over. And they certainly do not disappoint.

Rafie was the one who waited at the studio when I called to drop by on a particular Sunday afternoon. Even though I actually twisted Rafie dry so that I could get a huge discount from them (sorry and thank you Rafie!), he treated me very nicely and professionally, so I was happy.

I do not know exactly who will be capturing my moments when I booked them because there were 3 principal photographers, i.e. Rafie, Hirzi and Bob. It wasn’t until I paid the second instalment when I met Hirzi, who would be my official photographer for the day (yes, in case anyone was wondering, I paid in instalments by hand). He was sooo quiet! Haha~ (later on I 'discover' his true colour).

To cut the story short, Hirzi was accompanied by Bob for my akad nikah, while Wan replaced Bob for my reception. And they did such a good job that I felt so damn happy the moment they uploaded few photos in their facebook account!

It had been a long time since I actually came face to face with any of them again (I do hope I’ll bump into them at a pasar malam near their studio, but maybe they were not pasar malam type of guys, who knows?) but since they are running a contest right now, I think it’s a good news for a B2B or an ex-B2B, like yours truly. ^^

for more info click http://www.facebook.com/capturastudio

Do join the contest and if you win, have a nice photo shoot session! (Don't worry, they won't bite you.) LOL



Cik Atun: En. Q, participate nak?

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.