Nokia C7

It's been a while since I'd bugging my delightfully patient husband for a new phone. Not that my old phone was not working properly anymore, it's just that I felt I needed another phone to play with since almost everyone in my family got a new one not long ago.

My sister got a Samsung Wave, both my parents got Sony Experia albeit different models. My younger sister (!), who will turn twelve this September got a new Sony Ericson too. I was the only one in the family who was still using my old Giorgio Armani Samsung. Well, including my hubby whose mobile would be one year old by the end of April.

So after a very serious discussion with En. Q, on the 31st of March we went to buy a new mobile for me after almost 3 years of using the old one.^^

Of course I deliberated so much before buying, but seeing so many new mobiles at the shop made me forgot everything! Haha. In the end I chose Nokia since it's been a while since I stuck to Samsung.

Nokia C7 was my choice. I took the mahogany coloured one because it looked elegant.
So this post actually was typed using my new phone...using the cool Swype application where I swype my finger on the screen to type what I wanted!

Yay for the phone and the cool application! ~.^



Cik Atun: Thank you hubby, for entertaining my endless hunt for a new phone!

2 comments:

  1. AHhhhhhhhhh the new meber in the bunch. Hidup Nokia #NokiaFanGirl sungguh i ni :)

    Post pictures bebeh, i might get one too kalao gambar lawa. I sold my Nokia C5-03 kat adik, kesian kat dia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaha.. nnt la baru nak post pictures. sbb yg ni memang tak cuba2 lagi nk transfer gambo. T__T nnt ade masa Tun buat ok...

    ade beli C5 ke? huhu... baiknye kakak jual je kat adik. Hahhaha~

    ReplyDelete

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.