Very funny felines in the wee hours of the morning

Okay. Maybe not in the wee hours literally... 7.20 am in the morning was not that early. Hahah~ XD

I left house a bit later than usual, having overslept for 10 minutes instead of my usual waking up time. Of course, knowing that you were late you tend to step on the fuel even more than usual. [Oh, I did every time]

I was about to do so when I spotted Oreo [a kucing jalanan which I named after Miss Morbids' Sir Oreo] at the other side of the road.

Staring at the ground.

Or that was I thought he was doing. It was certainly funny a moment later it appears as if he was nodding off, sleeping! OMG, if I had the time to stop and record a video.

Without any of my windows down, I called out for him. I was like,

OREO!

The funny thing was, he raised his head and actually looked at my direction. I had my first LOL moment of the day just by looking at him!

Arriving at the parking lot was another story.

There was this white cat came out from nowhere and just froze at the very spot I had to make a turn. Disbelieving, I honked him but he just stood there, looking at me! I was thinking,

OH MY GOODNESS, what is he doing?!

I had to roll down my window and actually hissed at him so that he get moving.

To make things funnier, he relented only after few attempts of hissing+laughing and to me it was the funniest thing ever! If only I had the time to get my mobile and snapped a picture of that cat!

Those cats really made my day. Ahaha~



Cik Atun: I LOVE cats!

2 comments:

  1. I think that is Oreo's long lost doppelganger twin brother hahaha! He sounds like Oreo though. Maybe semua kucing hitam putih memang macam tu kot XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah! but he's too shy! ataupun die takut dgn atun...

    smlm atun nak main dengan die, sebab die bergolek-golek depan rumah (agaknya belakang die gatal) tapi mencicit pulak die lari bila atun datang!

    -_-;; sedih betul.

    ReplyDelete

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.