I finally revamped the blog!

April 16, 2018
Hey everyone!

I finally revamped my blog last weekend and made it public again after 6 month on hiatus. Life is going on as usual but blogging... errr... haha

I actually love writing but I guess I had been too caught up and not having a desktop at home doesn't really help either. I know a lot of people blog from their smartphone and as an iPhone SE user, blogging is uncomfortable because the screen is too small.

But I bought the phone because it is small anyway, so can't really complain. Can I?

So stay tune for more posts... I do hope to keep them coming and not let this blog sat in a dark corner of the cyber world anymore. haha

Till then.

Toodle-oo!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.