Cik Atun's whereabouts...

Yup. Very much alive and kicking~

It's been a while,eh?

I had so many things to share in actuality, but work had been consuming my whole being lately. Spending more or less 6 hours (average) in front of the computer at work made me hate (!) my innocent laptop back home...

Sites like blogger, facebook, tumbler, twitter or whatever web that's alike were not in my history list... Too busy to click on them nowadays. *sigh*

Anyway... I'm updating this in the middle of the night, not knowing what to say exactly.

To those who have a pair of good eyes (just exagerrating!), yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. I'm very much pregnant at the moment.

Currently entering my 38th week... I don't even know what exactly I am feeling.

Nervous. Yes.
Excited. Yes.
Doubtful. Yes.
Impatient. Yes.
Scared?

Of course yes...

But I can't do anything else than wait... And of course, to pray to The Most Merciful that everything will go smoothly and safely.

Amin.



Cik Atun: Can't wait!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.