Desktop Cleaning!

It had been ages since I last thought of cleaning my desktop at work. It had been littered with icons and shortcuts I don’t even used that it is a pain to search for files I needed when I needed them. You know what I mean right? Hhaha.

So, being a bad blogger I am, I forgot to capture the before shot *dush!* Consider I am being considerate not giving you headache looking at the mess I made on the desktop, okay?

The inspiration came when I was browsing IHeart Organizing, which I think the most popular organizing blog around blogspheres. I love reading and drooling at her projects at her home, occasionally wishing I lived at hers. LOL. 

Back to the main topic, I really love to deviate *sigh* I came across a guest post on Jen’s blog by Serena from Pretty Fluffy. You can read about it here.

She included a pretty wallpaper to be downloaded and used (which I did for about a day), only to find out it’s not working for me. So I tweaked around her wallpaper with photoshop and came out with my own version. I made the work section bigger (since this is my computer at work), omit the read section (because I rarely save links from the internet) and rearrange them. Easy peasy.

Now, my desktop is clean and shiny.

Pretty right?


We’ll see if I can keep this up. I am hoping this would help to keep my sanity in check when I switched on my computer every weekdays morning.

Truth to be told, I still had a looooooooooooooong way to go in organising other folders too! Too lazy at the moment. Staring at the monitor for too long can be damaging to your eyes.

Next up. This space needs some love.

This is downright a disaster.



Cik Atun: Wish me luck!

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.