Abandoned

December 02, 2011
I am perfectly aware that this blog had been abandoned for far too long. I blamed myself for the lack of posts these days. To be frank with my own old self, I got lazy.

Hangat-hangat tahi ayam... I wondered if that's exactly my attitude on creating this blog. Did I got carried away with the trend of having a blob before getting married and abandoned it right after?

So many questions popped in my head,but as usual, they remained unanswered.

I know I can always say I'm busy, my workload increases for the past months, I preferred to rest whenever I had free times instead of going online and post a few lines...

The list goes on and on.

But deep down I know, if only I spared 10 minutes of my 1440 I got every single day... the blog won't be so empty.

*sigh*

If only...



Cik Atun: If only...

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.