Misc

It’s been a while since I posted! Yikes.

I’d been bizzzaaayyyy~ (which means, busy, actually). I went to Port Dickson, N9, Malaysia for another honeymoon. Haha. Joking.

I had an all engineer’s conference, where I sacrificed my weekend to listen to a lot of technical stuff, which were actually beneficial for the growth of my career. But since En Q went as well, everything was good! *grins*

The weather was great; so we spent our free time every evening strolling along the beach, holding hands. It was romantic and tiring at the same time. We tried archery too! The second time though, we tried them before the first time we came to PD for our honeymoon. Yes, in case anyone was wondering, we did archery as well while on honeymoon.

My mom said it was a very odd choice, but oh well. I like being different. ^^

This post actually does not serve any purpose. I was just updating for the sake of updating, before I completely forgot I got a blog.

I knew I should have post something interesting, like my own review on the latest Pirates of Caribbean, but I need quite some time to gather my thoughts. Which, I don’t have at the moment due to my office looking like a tongkang pecah (an idiom in Malay which means too messy. Literal translation would be wrecked ship) because I am moving into a ‘new’ office!

I don’t know I should be happy about this or not, but life goes on. No matter how bad the ‘new’ office would be, I still need to get my work done.

Okay that’s all. Bye.



Cik Atun: My eyes' drooping? Great.

No comments:

Do jot down your opinion! ^^

Feel free to use any information or images you found in this blog but do credit properly! Thank you. Powered by Blogger.